Thursday, May 16, 2013

Blue and Gold Macaw

Good Morning Ladies,
I have been making rolled flowers to add to my stash. I do this every so often. Then I don't always have to stop to make flowers. I seem to do this when creativity has left the building.
My card for you today is Blue and Gold Macaw
 To create this card I stamped the Macaw on bristol paper and colorized him with Prisma pencil and gamsol. The macaw image is from Grey Wolf Graphics.This is my new cutie flower die from Cheery Lynn that I purchased at Joan's. I used a light weight cardstock to create these flowers. Pearls look great a as a center in these flowers. The olive branch die is from Cheery Lynn. A tropical card for upcoming summer.
A close-up of the flowers. They are just so fun.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: