Wednesday, May 8, 2013

TP Dog Purrs & Pants

Good Morning Ladies,
I am enjoying the windows being open. Even when it's a little chilly in the house in the morning. The winter was way too long.
My friend went to a stamp show a couple of weeks ago and picked up a couple of stamps for me. A company that I had looked at on-line but had not ordered from yet. So my card for today is TP Dog Purrs & Pants . And here it is....
I had fun with this stamp set. The dog unrolling the tp is stamped on bristol paper and colorized with Copic marker. The toilet handle is colorized using a stardust pen. This was then hand cut. My background card stock is and embossed card stock by K& Company. It reminds me of wallpaper. I used a brown card stock to ground the toilet and the dog. The window is cut from a Memory box die and backed with blue card stock for sky. The sentiment reads Dog Decree #4: "Toilet Paper" is something that humans spend too much time unrolling little by little. Dogs are simply more efficient at this. This reminds me of my dog Windy...very efficient.
A fun card!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: