Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Giant Schnauzer Dog

Good Morning Ladies,
I was off at a dog show this past holiday weekend. And then things got crazy busy when I got home. It was a fun dog show and Windy did well. The new camper is great.
Now back to my regular life. Today I have a Giant Schnauzer Dog card for you. And here it is....
 I love working with dies and stamps together. The Giant Schnauzer and blue ribbon are from Dog Stamps Plus. The dog was stamped on bristol paper and colorized with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. He was then hand cut. The blue ribbon was stamped and embossed with blue embossing powder. Also hand cut. The birch tree die and the fence die are by Memory Box. I love fences and recently added this die to my collection. The birch trees is also a new die. I added prima flowers with rhinestones for centers to the birch trees.
This is the inside of the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: