Thursday, May 23, 2013

Graphics 45 Botanicabella Sea Life

Good Morning Ladies,
It rained while I was sleeping again. Things should be growing like wild this week. I stopped by mom and dad's house yesterday. My dad's gardens are starting to bloom. I took a few pictures with my phone. Soon it will be all flowers.
My card for today is Graphics 45 Botanicabella Sea Life
Graphics 45 makes it so you can use their pads and no other embellishments. You can make beautiful cards and scrapbook pages with ease. For this card I cut the fish, sea horse, and star fish from the large collage page in the pad. The fish was mounted on gold card stock and then cut again. The same was used for the sea horse only rust card stock was used. All edges were inked with a brown cat's eye ink pad.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: