Thursday, September 5, 2013

Vintage Embossed Fairy Girls

Good Morning Ladies,
I know I have not posted for over a week. I went on a five day dog show trip and have been trying to catch up. I now have a card for you.
Vintage Embossed Fairy Girls
This card was created using another Vintage embossed image. I love these vintage images. I have purchased a lot of different ones. They will be featured on many cards I create. The fairy girls sit on two ovals cut from a Sizzix nesting die set. The border die is from Memory Box cut from a end cut pack from The Paper Cut. The leaves were cut from a Spellbinders die set. The rose was created using a Sizzix die. The rolled floweres were created using three different Memory Box dies. A clear crystal sprig tops this card off.
The inside sentiment as well as the die are from Sizzix.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

2 comments:

melody2542 said...

Is this card available for sale at the CO-OP Shoppes?

Mrs. Swandog said...

Yes it is!