Thursday, September 19, 2013

Halloween Grave Digger

Good Morning Ladies,
The weather is getting warm again. So the air went on last night. It stormed pretty good but mostly it was lightening and thunder.
My card for today is Halloween Grave Digger
Halloween will be here sooner than we think. What a fun holiday! Candy and fall treats! I found this man with a shovel that I had stamped and colorized some time back. He was the inspiration for this card. He looks like a grave digger to me. I don't remember what company he is from. The moon was also in my stash stamped and colorized too long ago for me to remember the company. So what do I know....The owl is from a Tim Holtz clear set. The bare branches, fence, and tombstone dies are from Memory Box. This scene sits upon bat DSP. 
The inside sentiment and the scary cat are from the same Tim Holtz clear set.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: