Monday, September 9, 2013

Border Collie Vintage Embossed Cut and Graphics 45

Good Morning Ladies,
I had fun working the agility trial this past weekend. I did not trial my dogs. So it was a little different for me. But I had fun watching new dogs run, young people run (the future of our sport), and some dogs who have been around the block a few times. My card today was inspired by these dogs and handlers.
My card today is Border Collie Vintage Embossed Cut and Graphics 45
This card was created using a vintage embossed cut of a border collie. He was matted with black card stock. He was matted again using Graphics 45 card stock from the French Country collection. Another black mat on the card base pulls the eye to the border collie. A blue ribbon was stamped and hand cut. It was colorized using art markers. 
The inside sentiment. To all of you who competed this weekend always remember to enjoy the journey!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: