Friday, September 27, 2013

Church in the Woods

Good Morning Ladies,
Happy Friday! I have had a little more time to create this week along with training my dogs. A good week was has by all.
Yesterday I took a trip to Hobby Lobby to pick up supplies. Not the fun stuff. Just adhesive and solid colored paper. So I kept to my list of needs. 
Today's card is Church in the Woods
This is a scene I created on a camping trip this summer with my friend. I had it sitting on my table all this time. I thought it was about time to create a card with it. The scene is stamped on glossy paper with Memento ink. All the images in the scene are from Stampscapes. It was colorized with anirodak dye ink and make-up sponges. I added the horse to the scene when I put the card together. I don't know the company the horse image came from. It is stamped on white cardstock in vera mark and embossed with Ranger fine detail embossing powder in black. It was then colorized with art markers.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: