Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Stamps of Life Twinkle Christmas

Good Morning Ladies,
I woke up at 4 am and new I might as well get up. I was wide awake so all hope for sleep was gone. My sidekicks Windy and Dude were happy to get up at four. In fact I think Windy was awake already and just waiting for movement from me.
My card for today is The Stamps of Life Twinkle Christmas ...
 I am loving my new September Stamps of Life set. I love the old style Christmas lights that are in it. I stamped them on Bristol paper with black Memento ink. They were then colorized with silver metallic pen and brush on Smooch in blue and pearl white. They were then hand cut and strung on a white grograin ribbon. This worked perfect with the DSP from a DCWV Christmas stack. This type of patterned paper can be a challenge at times for card making. I stamped one of the sentiments on Bristol paper and cut it with a Spellbinders die set. The edges were inked.
I wrapped the front of the paper and ribbon around to the inside of the card on the left hand side. My inside sentiment is from the same set.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: