Saturday, September 14, 2013

Birthdays Are Like Fleas

Good Morning Ladies,
Today is 2nd Saturday in La Porte. This means the local businesses will be open til seven o'clock downtown. Come visit my booth at the Co-op Shoppes and check out my cards. I also have other scrapbooking and stamping supplies. This is in La Porte, IN. I will also be down there with Trail Creek Dog Training Club. We will be located on Michigan Ave. It is dog daze.
My card for today is Birthdays Are Like Fleas ...
 Another Malamute card for my friends baskets. The Malamute image is from Grey Wolf Graphics. He was stamped on Bristol paper and colorized with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. He was then hand cut. He was mounted on dark blue textured cardstock from The Paper Cut. This was a piece in an end cut stack. The label was cut from a Spellbinders die set. The sentiment is from Sparkle and Sprinkle. This is stamped on pale yellow cardstock. All of this sits on a paw print and dots background cardstock from Memory Makers. To top this card off I added bakers twine. This twine is the real stuff from Wilton.
This is the inside of the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: