Thursday, September 12, 2013

Vintage Cuts Eskimo Boy and His Dog

Good Morning Ladies,
I had a free afternoon yesterday. That does not happen very often anymore. So I took some Sizzix dies up to my booth at the co-op shoppes. I don't just have cards there I also have supplies. I went to visit my Mom but she was off and running to lunch with her friends. Her knee is feeling much better. So I visited with my Dad for a little bit. Next I went to the store and did some grocery shopping. Then back home to do laundry. I went to training class. I finished my night out by making a couple of cards.
My card for today is Vintage Cuts Eskimo Boy and His Dog
 I had two images on my mind for this card. It was the Eskimo boy and the Malamute puppy. I think they go nicely together. The Eskimo boy is a vintage cut. He is so cute. The Malamute puppy is an image from Posh Impressions. He is stamped on Bristol paper with black Memento ink and hand cut. I used one of my favorite Cheery Lynn dies cut from blue card stock for them to be layered on. My background card stock is shimmer white embossed with a Darice snowflake embossing folder. A ribbon at the bottom tops this card off.
This is the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs.  Swandog

No comments: