Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Stamps of Life Better Late Than Never

Good Evening Ladies,
Two post today! What is the world coming to? I have some time before I head out to dog training. So why not post another card.
This card is The Stamps of Life Better Late Than Never
I am having fun with the two snail sets from The Stamps of Life. For this card I stamped the snail in Memento ink on Bristol paper. I then colorized him with Copic markers. I place him in front of a white picket fence cut from a Cheery Lynn die. The background paper is from a DCWV super stack. The mushroom border is cut from a C.C.Designs die in purple cardstock. My sentiment is stamped on a rectangle cut from a Spellbinders die set and inked in purple.
This is the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: