Thursday, September 26, 2013

Black Cat Halloween

Good Morning Ladies,
I can't believe it is Thursday already. Time is flying this week. Nothing special is happening. I ordered my tickets to the Fort Wayne stamp show yesterday. I am getting excited for that.
Today's card is Black Cat Halloween
I think Halloween cards are always fun to create. It is the one time of year where orange is all the rage. This card started with the black cat image from Posh Impressions. He was stamped in Vera Mark on white card stock. He was then embossed with ranger black embossing powder. I then hand cut him. My DSP Halloween background paper is from my stash. The fence behind the black cat is cut from a Cheery Lynn design die. The moon face...well I'm not sure what company he is from. The pumpkins at the bottom are an iron on applique.
This is the inside sentiment from the same set as the black cat.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: