Monday, September 16, 2013

Golden Holiday

Good Morning Ladies,
The weather is still cool. I made Darn good chili and sweet corn for supper last night. That was a good fall dinner. I had a glass of apple cider later.
Today's card is a Golden Holiday ..
I don't remember where this golden image is from. I have had it made for some time and just have not used it up until now. It is stamped on white cardstock with Versa-mark and embossed with ranger fine detail black embossing powder and colorized with art markers. It was then hand cut. I die cut a red mitten using a Spellbinder die set. I added a white trim to the edge of the mitten. This was created with pearlized card stock and a Spellbinders border die. The DSP is from a DCWV stack. To top this card off I added a green glitter ribbon.
This is the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: