Sunday, September 22, 2013

CTMH Mitten Mouse

Good Morning Ladies,
I had a very good nights sleep and am ready for the new day. Yesterday I went to our local Sunflower Fest. The food was great. I found the best thing ever there. Hand warmers that you can reactivate over and over again. Good for the earth and great for me! I am always cold. These will come in handy for the stamp convention in Fort Wayne coming up as I will be camping with my friend. And at this time of year you never know what the weather will be. So I think I am all set.
My card for today is CTMH Mitten Mouse
This is an older CTMH set. It is wood mounted. It is new to me though. I stamped the mouse and the mitten on Bristol paper. They were each then hand cut. The mitten lies flat and the mouse is popped up. Both pieces are colorized with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. The paper is from a DCWV Christmas stack. It worked so wonderfully with this stamp set. Being a more vintage set I added buttons and cotton package string to finish this card off. The cotton package string came from my local hardware store. The hardware store can have some great finds in it!
 A side view to show the mouse popping.
For the inside I added the sentiment, another mouse, and a button.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: