Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Vintage Embossed Cut Birthday Girl w/Hoop

Good Morning Ladies,
I am counting down the days until I go to the stamp convention. It is going to be fun! While I wait I am making cards.
Today's card is Vintage Embossed Cut Birthday Girl w/Hoop
To create this card I started with the vintage girl. I cut two circle dies using two different Spellbinders die sets and stacked them on top of each other. The lace die cut at the bottom is from one of those die sets. Cut in cream cardstock and blue Graphics 45 cardstock from the French Country pad. The floral background paper is the flip side of the solid blue. My roses were made using a Sizzix rolled rose die. They were cut from cardstock from my scrapbox. I believe it is Webster's Pages. I added leaves cut from a Memory Box die. A crystal sprig tops this card off.
A close-up of the vintage embossed cut.
The sentiment inside is from The Stamps Of Life.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: