Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Stampin' Up Batty Flip Card

Good Evening Ladies,
I missed yesterday. I thought I was going to miss today. But here I am tired but with a new card.
My card for today is Stampin' Up Batty Flip Card

To create this card I used the Sizzix Flip-its Diamond card die. This is a fun die that I have just started to explore. I used a Spellbinders scalloped square die set for the bat and the sentiment. The stamps are from a Stampin' Up wood mounted set. This is an older set I purchased from a group on Facebook. I added ghosts from a Memory Box die to dress this card up. Simple but interesting.
 This is the card opened up to show the flip side.
I also used my new punch board envelope maker to make a matching envelope for this flip card. I used the bat to decorate the front side of the envelope.
 This is the backside of my envelope using the same stamp set to decorate it with.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog


No comments: