Saturday, August 3, 2013

Christmas Bird Penny Black

Good Evening Ladies,
I missed blogging yesterday. I had a very busy day and by the time I got home last night I was just too tired. I am late today also. But as they say better late than never.
My card for today is Christmas Bird Penny Black
This card was started with the Penny Black stamp of this little Christmas bird. He was stamped on Bristol paper using Memento ink. He was then colorized using Prisma pencils and Gamsol. The mat and background is glitter card stock from a DCWV Christmas stack. I then added the ivy vine cut with a Cheery Lynn die. A brown feather was added on top of the ivy. It seemed to call for something more. So I added pearlized white snowflakes cut with a Spellbinders die set. 
This is the inside of the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: