Thursday, August 1, 2013

Stampin' Up Pawtastic Birthday

Good Morning Ladies,
The weather has stayed so pleasant. Even the rain was just a mist. This is weather I can live with.
Today my card for you is Stampin' Up Pawtastic Birthday
The dog image is from Stampin' Up. I have had this set for quite some time. It was a gift from my brother in law. He is a good gift giver. But sometimes he gives me gag gifts too. So anyway the dog was stamped on Bristol paper with black Memento ink. It was then colorized with Prisma pencil, Gamsol, and Copic markers. It was then cut with a spellbinder die set. I have not used this die set much but I think it has a fun party type flair to it. The blue die underneath is a Cheery Lynn die. This is one of my more recent purchases and I just love this die. It has a not so girly girly look and I find myself using it again and again. The red layer is embossed with a Darice paw print embossing folder.
This is the inside of my card. This sentiment is from Mr. Cricut Crazy.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: