Saturday, August 10, 2013

Penguin Christmas Inkadinkado

Good Morning Ladies,
It's Saturday!! So many things to do this weekend. I am starting it off with blogging and creating. Of course I have laundry to do. That is a never ending battle.
My card for today is Penguin Christmas Inkadinkado
This card started with an Inkadinkado penguin clear stamp set. I have had this set around for quite some time. I ran across it and thought it was time to use it again. I stamped the penguin on Bristol paper. He was colorized with Copic marker and stickles. Stickles makes wonderful snow. I then used my new Sizzix thinlits ovals to cut him out as well as the two mats below him. There are two mats covering the card base. The blue mat was run through my cuttle bug with a snowflake embossing folder to give this card texture. The snowflakes  were cut using a Spellbinder die set. 
This is the inside of the card.  The sentiment is from the same Inkadinkado set.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs.  Swandog

No comments: