Thursday, August 22, 2013

Inkadinkado Holy Bible Wedding Card

Good Morning Ladies,
What a rough night. I was up and down several times. Dude decided to start barking in Sam's room at about three. So I got up and let dogs out. He then started barking at four. I got up and let him out again. I was just about asleep again and it was time to get up. So here I am ready to post my card for today.
My card is Inkadinkado Holy Bible Wedding Card . The stamp set I used for this card was given to me by a friend. It is an awesome set. I love it! So here is the card....
This card was created with the Bible being my first inspiration. I stamped it on Bristol paper and colorized it with Prisma pencil, Gamsol, and a star dust pen. The bible was hand cut. Next came The die-cuts. I used two different Spellbinders sets and stack them. I used the border die at the bottom of the card. These were all cut out of white shimmer cardstock. The bible and doily die-cuts were popped up with 3-M foam pillows. The leafy fern die is from Memory Box. The roses were created using a Sizzix rolled rose die in blue cardstock. The top mat is from a DCWV stack and the lower mat is the white shimmer cardstock. A pearl sprig tops this card off.
A view of the popped up doily duo and bible. 
 A close-up of the roses.

 The inside sentiment and matching die for this card is by Just Rite.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog



No comments: