Sunday, August 4, 2013

Tree Stump Retirement

Good Morning Ladies,
It has cooled down again. It was perfect sleeping weather last night. I have been creating at all times of the day and night lately. Go figure...so many ideas dancing in my head!
My card for today is Tree Stump Retirement
The tree stump house was stamped on Bristol paper and then colorized with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. This image was stamped out on my stamping camp trip. It is an unmounted image of my friends. She had no clue what company it is from. She said she thinks this is one of her images from when she first started stamping. I just love it. This panel is matted with brown cardstock. I then used a stampin' up sentiment set to stamp the congratulations. A memory box leafy die was used to give depth to the scene. 
This is the inside of the card. The die used for the scene is from the Sizzix thin-lits collection. The sentiment is from the same Stampin' Up set. My gnome is from Viva Las Vegas Stamps. He is colorized with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. Hand cut and popped up.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: