Monday, August 19, 2013

Tall Witch Stampin' Up

Good Morning Ladies,
I was off to a dog show this weekend. So I did not post. I was tired both days when I got home.
My dog Dude took best in show on Saturday. Wow! What a thrill that was.
My card for today is Tall Witch Stampin' Up
I have been buying a lot of used stamp sets. Ones I have never owned and never knew I wanted. But they are all turning out to be fun! Now here is my card from one of those sets...
The tall witch is from Stampin' Up. I stamped her on Bristol paper and colorized her with Copic markers. She was then cut with a Spellbinder die set. I stamped the spider and spider web from a Hobby Lobby set with black memento ink on the panel. I thought that it looked a little plain so I added the ghost die-cuts that were cut with a Memory Box die and the cat from the Cheery Lynn screen door die.
This is the inside of the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: