Monday, August 5, 2013

Autumn Days

Good Morning Ladies,
Wow what a morning! I re-posted a card I had already posted. So I had to delete that one. I am going to try again with the card I was suppose to post.
Here it is Autumn Days ....
This card started with the new Just-Rite oak leaf and acorn background stamp. It was stamped on gold card stock using Coffee Archival Ink. This was layered on a piece of brown cardstock. Next comes the oval cut from a Sizzix thinlits die set. The cute little squirrel girl image is from Motivet along with the sentiment at the top. The squirrel girl was colorized with Prisma pencil and Gamsol and popped on top of the oval. A piece of cotton twine was tied at the bottom to top this card off.
 A closer look at the squirrel girl.
 A shot to show her popping.

 This is the inside of the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs.  Swandog



No comments: