Friday, August 23, 2013

Inkadinkado Praying Hands

Good Morning Ladies,
Another short night for me. I should have stayed up later making roses. I made a few before I went to bed.
Sometimes I make flowers for an individual card. A lot of the time I already have the right color already made. I like to take my scraps and cut rolled flowers from them. That keeps me in an assortment of colors.
My card for today is Inkadinkado Praying Hands
 This card was created using the same Inkadinkado set from yesterday's post. The praying hands were stamped on Bristol paper and colorized with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. They were then cut using a Sizzix thinlits set. This same set was used to cut the two matching pieces. The roses were created using a Sizzix rose die. The ferns are cut from a memory box die.
This is the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs.  Swandog

No comments: