Sunday, August 11, 2013

Malamute Happy Halloween

Good Morning Ladies,
It is a lovely weekend. Perfect weather for whatever you want to do. The dogs are happy the windows are open and they are running in and out. I have been doing a little creating. I took and dropped off a whole new batch of cards up at the Co-op Shoppes in my booth.
My card for today is Malamute Happy Halloween
I am creating a series of cards for a friend of mine. That is why you will see the Malamute dogs appear over and over again. It also gives you ideas for how one stamp can be created into several different cards. All unique. This stamp Malamute stamp from Grey Wolf Graphics is sure giving me the most bang for my buck. He was stamped on Bristol paper and colorized with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. He was then hand cut and popped up on the background scene. The background scene was created on Bristol paper. The stamps are from a Halloween Crafts set from Hobby Lobby. To tell you the truth I don't even remember buying this stamp set. Maybe a friend gave it to me. Well anyway all the stamps in this scene are from this set. A ribbon tied at the bottom tops this card off.
 A view to show the popping of the dog.
This is the inside of the card. And yes the sentiment is from the same stamp set.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs.  Swandog

No comments: