Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Blue Ribbon Winner The Stamps of Life

Good Morning Ladies,
I have purchased quite a few new products lately. I have joined The Stamps of Life club. They send out a new set of stamps every month. Today my card is Blue Ribbon Winner The Stamps of Life . The blue ribbon stamp set is my first set to receive. I love it of course as it goes with all of my dog stamps. So here is the card...
I was not sure if I would like the clean simple lines these stamps create, but now I know I love it. The ribbon was stamped on Bristol paper using Andirodak dye inks. The paw in the middle of the ribbon is from Our Daily Bread with the ribbon being from The Stamps of Life. The hot diggety dawg sentiment is from Cas-ual Fridays Stamps. The wood cut dog stamp is from Dog Stamps Plus and is stamped on bristol paper using Archival ink. This image was colorized using Prisma pencil and Gamsol. I popped the Sheltie dog up.
A view to show the popping.
The inside sentiment is from Stampin' Up.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: