Wednesday, August 21, 2013

CTMH Giraffe Out of Africa

Good Morning Ladies,
Things have been busy again. So I missed yesterday.
My card for today is CTMH Giraffe Out of Africa ...
 This CTMH clear set is an older set but I have just come by it. And I must say I love it. The giraffes are stamped on Bristol paper and colorized with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. They are stamped in Archival ink in the color of coffee. I then cut them with a Spellbinder die set. I used the same set to created the corners in brown cardstock. The background papers are dark brown card stock and yellow and white polka dot DSP.
The flowers were created with my favorite Sizzix rose die out of yellow textured cardstock from DCWVand a double sided Tim Holtz cardstock. To top this card off I used gold dotted tulle.
This is the inside of the card using a sizzix clear stamp and banner die set.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs.   Swandog

No comments: