Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wild Rose Studio Christmas Mail

Good Morning Ladies,
I have been checking out all the  new products introduced at CHA. There is tons of new cool stuff to work with.
My card for today is ... Wild Rose Studio Christmas Mail
I know it's summer but I still have to created Christmas cards or they won't be finished in time for Christmas. The stamp featured on today's card is from a company in Australia. The company is Wild Rose Studio. I am in love with their stamps. This scene was colorized using Copic markers and stickles. It was then cut with a Spellbinders die set. The glitter card stock is from a Christmas stack from DCWV. Green glitter ribbon graces the side. A snowflake cut with a Spellbinder die with a pearl for the center tops this card off. 
This is the inside of the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: