Saturday, July 27, 2013

Outhouse Bear

Good Morning Ladies,
It's the weekend and I will be creating and cleaning house. It is suppose to be nice and cool this weekend. So the windows are open and the fresh air is coming in. I love it!
My card for today is Outhouse Bear...
Camping makes your mind wander in a different direction. My friend had this outhouse stamp and I thought it was pretty cute for an outhouse. So I stamped it on Bristol paper and brought it home with me. I colorized it with Prisma pencil and gamsol. Sorry I don't know the company because it was an unmounted stamp and my friend didn't know the company either. My little bear is from a CTMH camping set. He was wearing a backpack which I cut off. He is also colorized with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. I popped him up on the scene. The little bees stamped on the blue card stock are from the same set. My sentiment is from a different CTMH set.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: