Saturday, July 13, 2013

Foul Language Rooster

Good Morning Ladies,
It looks to be a beautiful day out today. I think it is the perfect day for some fun. I wonder what I can get myself into today?!
I have a card for you today... Foul Language Rooster
This is a fun simple card that just needed to be created. The silly rooster image is from Lindy's Stamp Gang. I stamped him on Bristol paper with Memento ink. He was then colorized with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. I then cut him with a spellbinders die set and used the same set to mat him in brown. I layered the card base with tan cardstock and a piece of old Basic Grey cardstock from my scrap box. I used the same die set to stamp my sentiment on. All edges were inked with brown ink. A feather was tucked under the sentiment to complete the fowl look.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: