Friday, July 12, 2013

Art Impressions Ranch Fence

Good Morning Ladies,
It's going to be a busy weekend. I have a house guest of the four footed kind coming today to stay the weekend. A fun match on Sunday and a few other things along the way.
My card for today is Art Impressions Ranch Fence
This ranch fence image is an Art Impressions stamp. I ordered it from http://www.atjoansgardens.com/search/label/Art%20Impressions awhile back. It was in a group of stamps that I had not stamped yet. I stamped it on Bristol paper and cut it out with a Spellbinders oval set. It was colorized with Copic markers, Prisma pencil and Gamsol. The paper bag colored cardstock seemed to be a perfect background for this ranch fence. It is cut with a Spellbinders die set. When I looked at this die in a new way I think it looks like a western belt buckle. The trophy style that is. Now I see more options for this die. My background cardstock is of the western variety from Scrappin" Sports.All edges were inked with brown ink. The horseshoe die is from Quik Cutz and seemed to be the perfect accent for this card.
This is the inside of the card. This sentiment is from Stampin' Up.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: