Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Inky Antics Honey-Pop Turtle

Good Morning Ladies,
This past weekend my friend and I tried new things. My card for today is Inky Antics Honey-Pop Turtle. I have had this stamp set for quite some time but had not cracked it open yet. I have been trying to use things as I get them. But this one got lost in the shuffle. So here is the card...
 Inky Antics has some of the cutest stamps. Is stamped the turtle and bird image on Bristol paper and colorized it with Copic markers. I then chose my paper according to the markers I used. The scallop squares and banner die-cuts were cut with Spellbinder die sets. The yellow edge was created using a Martha Stewart punch.
Next was the Honey-Pop part. I stamped the turtle head, feet and tail inside the card on the fold.  The turtle shell was then stamped on the Honey-Pop material and hand cut. It was attached to the inside of the fold and on each side. What a cute card Honey-Pop makes.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: