Thursday, July 18, 2013

Inkadinkado Peace Card

Good Morning Ladies,
I am headed off to work this morning. When I am finished working I am off to go camping for the weekend. Looks to be a great time with a great friend. And my dogs of course.
Here is a card for you today... Inkadinkado Peace Card
 No better way to beat the heat than creating a Christmas card. My friend gave me two sets of Inkadinkado Christmas stamps. I created this card with them. A big shout out to Darcy. Thanks Darcy! The peace image was stamped on Bristol paper with black Memento ink and colorized with Copic markers, and a stardust pen. It was hand cut. It was matted with two different blue card stock. The second mat was run through my new Darice 5x7 embossing folder. White ink was applied to the embossed snowflakes. Rhinestones were added to a few of the snowflakes. The bottom pine tree border was cut from white glitter cardstock using a Memory Box die.
This is the inside of my card using the same elements.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: