Sunday, July 7, 2013

Impression Obsession Foal

Good Evening Ladies,
I am posting this evening because I had another great day with a great friend stamping. We tried some new things. Some worked some didn't. It is always fun to try new things and have a laugh or two. My card for this evening is nothing new. It was ready to go before we started this morning. I finished it off in the wee hours.
And here it is...Impression Obsession Foal
The foal image is from Impression Obsession. An amazing stamp I have had for a long time. I enjoy using it. I stamped it on Bristol paper with Memento ink. It was then colorized with Copic markers, Prisma pencil, and Gamsol. It was then mounted on brown cardstock. The striped cardstock that covers the card base is from Webster's Pages as well as the scallop oval cut from a spellbinders die set. The oval scallop is the backside of the cardstock. The rolled flowers were created by using a Sizzix die and a Memory Box die. Rhinestones accent the sentiment.
 This is the inside of the card using the same cardstock, die set, and rhinestones.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: