Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Yappy Hour Scallop Step Card

Good Morning Ladies,
Boy is it humid here. The perfect weather for staying in and creating wonderful things. Our county fair is this week but I don't know if we will make it out there or not. If we do I will be getting my cotton candy I so love.
I have a card for you today that my friend and I learned how to make last weekend. It is a Yappy Hour Scallop Step Card. We got the instructions off of Splitcoast Stampers. And here it is....
 This is a side view. The card was created using a scallop Spellbinders die set.
 The front scallop holds a sentiment from Mr. Cricut Crazy. The paw print border is raised up with pop dots to create an step to hold the front scallop up.
 The second scallop has a stamped image of paw prints from Our Daily Bread.
The last scallop has another image from Mr. Cricut Crazy.
My friend found these Mr. Cricut Crazy stamp sets at a garage sale. They are cute as a button. I went on the net to research and see if we could purchase more but could not find them anywhere.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: