Thursday, July 4, 2013

Sweet Fairy in Orange

Good Morning Ladies,
Happy 4th of July! I am sure everyone has great plans for today. Play safe and stay safe. Keep an eye on your animals. This is one day of the year where they may get frightened by all the loud noises and run off to hid. This can mean lost dogs.
My card for today is Sweet Fairy in Orange
I created this card with a new stamp I acquired from Fruit of my Hands. This is a crafter's companion stamp. I stamped her on Bristol paper with black Memento ink. She was then colorized with Prisma pencil, Gamsol, Copic markers, stickles, and a stardust pen. She was cut with a Spellbinders die set and matted with the same. This sits on a yellow and white polka dotted background. The mushroom border was created using a C.C. Designs border die. The flowers were created using a Sizzix die. A pearl sprig sits under the flowers.
This is the inside of the card using a sentiment from the same set. A bright and cheery card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: