Thursday, July 11, 2013

YNS Sketch Challenge #2

Good Morning Ladies,
I went out to the county fair last night to have a look at the 4-H projects, the 4-H animals, and to eat some fair food. My food choices were a grilled ham and cheese sandwich, deep fried veggies, and a caramel apple with nuts. We also visited pioneer land at the fair. I met a wood carver that did the most beautiful work. His canes were amazing and his horses were beautiful. So worth the trip.
Today I have and entry for the YNS Sketch Challenge #2
You can see the sketch and the other entries here... http://ynschallenges.blogspot.ca/2013/07/yns-fun-friday-challenge-2.html
Here is my card....
 For this card I started with the dragon image from Totally Stampalicious. I stamped it on Bristol paper and colorized him with Copic marker and a stardust pen. He was then cut out with a spellbinders die set. The second scallop circle is cut from the same set. The green cardstock banner was cut by hand. This was layered on two pieces of cardstock to cover my card base. The three rhinestones top this card off.
 A close-up of the dragon.

 This is the inside of the card. It reads May the dragon of life only roast your marshmallows and never burn your buns.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

4 comments:

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Fun card! Thank you for playing along with our July YNS Challenge!

Laura said...

What a fun image, and I'm loving the color combo! Thanks for playing along in the YNS challenge this month!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Such a bright color combo that looks great with the lo :>). Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!!!

melody2542 said...

Loooove this card!!!!!!!!