Saturday, July 6, 2013

Beach Bear Thank You

Good Morning Ladies,
Stamping away as usual. I have also been shopping for card making supplies way too much. But I am having fun. Creating is more interesting when you have new supplies.
My card for today is Beach Bear Thank You
The bear stamp is by DSR. He is stamped on Bristol paper and colorized with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. He was then hand cut. He has been laying on my table for about a month now. I stamped him and then did not know quite what to do with him. Ideas come when they come and it finally came to me. A simple card in design. I used water paper from a DCWV value stack to cover my card base. I then used craft paper from an end cut pack from The Paper Cut. I tore two strips and inked the torn edges with brown pigment ink. These were placed on top of the water to create a sandy beach look. The sun is cut from an old Big Shot die. This is my favorite sun. I stamped Thank You on the sun.The bear is attached with a wobbler. I love wobblers too. They just make a card so fun!
A view of my wobbler under the bear.

 This is the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog


No comments: