Thursday, October 17, 2013

Wing In A Sling

Good Morning Ladies,
Dude and I had fun at agility class last night. It was good to get out and enjoy some fun time.
My card today is created with a couple of stamps I purchased while I was at the stamp convention in FT. Wayne. The company is Cracker Box Palace. My card for today is Wing In A Sling .
My great niece broke her elbow before I went to the convention. Poor little thing. I found these stamps that were just perfect for a get well card for her. The background DSP is from a DCWV stack. By the way her favorite colors are pink and yellow. I stamped the bird with Memento ink on Bristol paper. It was colorized using Copic Markers. It was then cut with a spellbinders die set as well as the yellow mat below. I mounted the bird piece onto the card with an action wobble to make it fun. The pink roses were created using a sizzix die. The 3-d flat back flower buttons I picked up on the internet. Behind the flowers I added a pearl sprig. 
This is a close-up to show the height of the action wobble.
This is the inside companion sentiment to the bird in a sling.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: