Friday, October 11, 2013

Motivet Reindeer Ornament

Good Morning Ladies,
Friday is here already! Time is flying by this week. I have not even had time to play with the wonderful things I bought last weekend. I am hoping to get a good amount of time to play this weekend.
My project for today is Motivet Reindeer Ornament Here it is:
This reindeer image is from Motivet. I love their stamps! I stamped this guy on Bristol paper with black Memento ink and colorized him with Prisma pencil, Gamsol, and Spica pens. The DSP he is sitting on is from DCWV. I took a Marvy gold paint pen and went around the edges of the paper once it was mounted on the ornament base. Tied at the top are red ribbons. Two jingle bells are attached to the ribbons to top this ornament off. Both sides of the ornament are the same. The edge is covered in real red glitter from art institute. 
A close-up of the little fellow with a carrot in his mouth. Looks like Santa shared with him!
The glittered edge.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: