Sunday, October 27, 2013

Whiff of Joy Blue Jay

Good Morning Ladies,
I am a little late this morning. I was surfing the rubber stamp chat virtual stamp convention. I did place one order. Always looking for something new.
Today my card is Whiff of Joy Blue Jay .
This was a fun image to work with. He was stamped on Bristol paper with Memento ink. He was colorized with Copic markers, Prisma pencil, Gamsol, and a star dust pen. He was then cut out with a Spellbinders die set. A matching red cardstock was added beneath him. I used dsp from a Christmas DCWV stack. This was one I didn't think I would use. But the colors were just right for this bird. The Christmas light at the top of the card is an image from the stamps of life. It is glitter with stickles and the screw end is colorized with a silver deco art pen. The bottom of the card features glitter ribbon and pearl drop trim.
A close-up of the pearl drop trim.
This is the inside sentiment. It is from the same stamps of life set. I outlined the lettering with the star dust pen.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: