Saturday, October 19, 2013

King Charles Spaniel

Good Morning Ladies,
It's Saturday! I think I will be getting laundry done today. Work this afternoon. And just maybe I will get to watch Antique Roadshow tonight.
My card for today is King Charles Spaniel...
This King Charles Spaniel stamp is unmounted rubber from The Rubber Cottage. I picked this up at the Fort Wayne show. The Rubber Cottage has awesome stamps. I stamped him on Bristol paper with black Memento ink and colorized him with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. He was then cut with a Spellbinders die set. Another die cut was added in denim blue. This sits on a dsp of dots and paw prints. This is a simple card. I wanted to show case the dog and show the paw prints on the dsp as well.
This is the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: