Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Joan's Challenge Corners

Good Morning Ladies,
I have not been able to get back into the swing of things as of late. I don't know why. I did get a couple of card orders finished. So that was good.
Today I have a card for Joan's Challenge Corners You can see and enter the challenge here... http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2013/10/this-weeks-challenge-with-guest-designer.html
The requirements this week are as follows:
Use a ribbon
Use corners
Stocking, gloves, snowflakes, anything to do with Christmas
Use a product that can be purchased at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/
Here is my card...
The elephant swing on the ornament is from Wild Rose Studio. I stamped it on Bristol paper and colorized it with Prisma pencil, Gamsol, and stardust pen. Stickles was added to the Santa hat. This was mounted on red mirror card. You can purchase mirror card from Joan's. My background paper is glittery. It is from a DCWV stack. My corners are from the lacy corner die set from Cheery Lynn. I purchased this die set at Joan's. I used a polka dotted ribbon bow to top this card off.
A close-up of one of the corners.
The inside sentiment is from my stash. It is a prismatic pre-cut sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

Joan Fricker said...

Cute card Lori! I love that elephant. Great job.
Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com