Saturday, October 26, 2013

Vintage Cut Top Hat Bulldog

Good Morning Ladies,
I woke up this morning with a headache. Not to fear, I picked up some aspirin a couple of weeks ago. I seem to be getting some relief already.
The card I have for you today is Vintage Cut Top Hat Bulldog
I am having so much fun with these vintage cuts. I love old things and I love using old things to make something new. Of course I add new things to the old. So here is the card....
I picked a vintage label Spellbinders die to use with this bulldog. It reminds me of a cigar label. That is so fitting for a bulldog wearing a top hat. I cut this label using royal blue cardstock and white Bristol paper. The sentiments are from a clear set from The Stamps of Life. This is one club I am so glad I joined. You get so many sentiments you can use with other images. The clock is a flat back button. 
This is the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: