Friday, October 4, 2013

Malamute New Puppy Congrats!

Good Morning Ladies,
I am off to the stamp show in Fort Wayne, IN this afternoon. I am taking the camper and a friend. Looks to be a really fun weekend!
My card for today is Malamute New Puppy Congrats!
To create this card I used the malamute stamp from Posh Impressions. I stamped him on bristol paper with black Memento ink and hand cut him. He was then placed on a white pearl heart cut with a spellbinder die. The base cardstock is red glitter. A Martha Stewart border punch was used to create the lace at the bottom of the card. A chipboard piece from Maya Road spells out puppy love. This was spritzed with Tattered Angles candy apple red mist. 
The inside sentiment is done the same way as the puppy love. A great card to send to that new Mal puppy mom or dad.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: