Thursday, October 24, 2013

Vintage Cuts Sprite Birthday

Good Morning Ladies,
I was not liking the early snow coming yesterday. Snow is my least favorite season. Yes I think of it as a season. It's the cold season. Bring my fall back!
My card today is bright to bring some warmth to this day. It is a Vintage Cuts Sprite Birthday card. Here it is....
This is a 6 x 6 card. I found crystal sleeve that I can put 6 x 6 cards in. So now I can make more cards of this size. My base card stock is orange and green. The large yellow doily die is from Cheery Lynn. The embossed vintage cut sprite sits on this die cut. Such a cute little fellow. The orange die cut on the bottom right is cut from a Spellbinders die set. It is stamped with a sentiment from Stampin' Up and has five pearls to accent it. My flowers were created using two different Cheery Lynn dies and a Sizzix die. The leaves underneath them are cut from a Cheery Lynn die and the edges are inked in brown to lift them away from the green showing through. Crystal sprigs top this card off. 
 A close-up of the sprite.
 A close-up of the circle sentiment.
 A close-up of the flowers.

 This is the inside sentiment. It is from The Stamps of Life.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog



No comments: