Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Vintage Embossed Cuts Wolf Ornament

Good Morning Ladies,
I have a busy next couple of days. I have a house guest of the four foot variety coming to stay with me. Should be fun! I am running short on time this morning so I will get right to the project.
It's that time of year that I start creating for Christmas. Today I have a Vintage Embossed Cuts Wolf Ornament for you.
This ornament is double sided with the wolf on both sides. The wolf is a vintage embossed cut. The background paper is a white core blue cardstock. I cut the cardstock to fit the ornament. It was then attached to the ornament and the edges were sanded. I added the wolf and the crystal snowflake. The crystal snowflake is from anther ornament that I took apart to use for this ornament. The sides of the ornament are glittered using the double sided sticky tape. To create this glitter border you run the double sided tape around the ornament. You then dump the glitter on the sides of the ornament and burnish it with your finger. The gold ribbon tops this ornament off.
Here is a side view of the glitter.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: