Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Dog Obedience Banner

Good Evening Ladies,
I ran short of time this morning so I could not blog. But I am home in time to blog before I head out to agility training.
My project for today is a Dog Obedience Banner
As I was looking for something in my stash I found a package of Maya Road chipboard banner pieces. I opened them up and thought why not make a dog obedience banner. This could be put on the Christmas tree or above a win photo from an obedience trial or above a crate. So to I took candy apple read Tattered Angels glimmer mist and sprayed the pieces front and back. I stamped the letters obedience with a clear set from CTMH. The end pieces each have a paw print in a circle stamped on them. The paw print stamp is from a cloud nine clear set. I strung these on a navy blue ribbon and strung a jingle bell between each one. It turned out very cool. I may make an agility one too.
This photo shows the banner a little better.
This is a close-up of one end.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs.  Swandog

No comments: