Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sizzix Flip-Its Circle Card Die

Good Morning Ladies,
I had a great time yesterday creating with a friend. We did some running around as well as creating. We tried some new things.
My card for today was created with my friend's new Sizzix Flip-Its Circle Card Die
We decided this die was awesome! Here is the card I made with it....


This die cut well and scored well with out the crease pad. My friend was iffy on this die because it makes a five inch square card. Well we just added punched edges to the sides and now it is no longer a square card. It was fun to build this cards design details. The center die is from Memory Box. This is one of my friends dies too. I love it! We tried the Aileen's tacky spray glue on this die-cut and it worked like a charm. I then cut a die shape from a Spellbinders die set and stamped the CTMH cupcake with blue ink and popped it up. The leafy vines were cut with a Cheery Lynn Design die. The roses were created using a Sizzix die. Pearls add and extra accent to this card. 
 This is the card flipped open with the inside sentiment.
Once we had the card made we created an envelope with her new envelope maker. That was a breeze also. So that is next on my shopping list.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: